New Student Enrollment

  • New Student Enrollment Grades K - 12th

    Please call the appropriate school to set up an appointment to register your student.

    Pre-K Pre-K Building 770.567.4769

    K-2 Primary School 770.567.8443 ext. 5006

    3-5 Elementary School 770.567.4444 ext. 4106

    6-8 Middle School 770.567.3353 ext. 3117

    9 Ninth Grade Academy 770.567.2960

    10-12 High School 770.567.8770 ext. 2113



    Please adhere to the following guidelines for registration of new students in Pike County Schools:

    A Parent/Guardian must register their child(ren) and provide verification of guardianship by either Driver’s License, Identification Card or Legal Documentation.

    You will fill-out a paper registration form at your child’s appointment. Please bring the following required documents:
    1. Certified Birth Certificate (We will make a copy).
    2. Social Security Card
    3. Georgia Immunization Form 3231 (from your Pediatrician or Health Dept.)
    4. Eye, Ear, and Dental Form 3300 (from your Pediatrician or Health Dept.)
    5. 2 Proofs of Residence for Pike County - Acceptable Proofs of Residency are utility bills (power, propane, phone, water, cable/satellite, trash pickup), notarized lease, and rental agreement. Utility bills need to show your street address as receiving service and may not be over 30 days old.  If you live with someone else, and the bills are in their name, they will need to come with you to fill out an Affidavit of Residence, bring two acceptable Proofs of Residence, and provide I.D. (Unacceptable items are listed in our enrollment FAQs on the Pupil Services page of our website.)
    6.  Custody papers (if applicable)
    7. Verification/Documentation of Grade Level
    8. Grades 6-12 – Discipline Information (Per O.C.G.A. 160-5-1-.28)
    9. Grades 9-12 – Unofficial Transcript

    Your Child will be provisionally enrolled for 30 days until required documents 1 – 4 are received,
    per O.C.G.A. 160-5-1-.28.
    Please refer to our enrollment FAQs on the Pupil Services page for helpful information, including how to obtain required documents and a list of unacceptable Proofs of Residence.